Looking for articles? Here are some ways to help you conenct to the article you're looking for.
Looking for articles about a certain topic in transportation? Your best bet is to start with TRID. TRID is the most comprehensive database for transportation research. It contains articles and papers from peer-reviewed journals, conference proceedings, technical reports, and more.
Here is a video about getting started with TRID:
If you are looking for articles about subjects that might extend beyond transportation, you can find the apropriate database in this list of Article Databases by Subject. Some of good resources include:
- Web of Science (UCB Access Only) Multidisciplinary database that covers science and engineering, social sciences, and arts and humanities.
- Compendex (UCB Access Only) Contains scientific and techincal engineering research from 1884 to present.
- JSTOR Contains journal articles from a wide range of subjects including economics, history, business, and planning.
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals (UCB Access Only) Resources on architecture, city planning, and related fields.
- Civil Engineering Database Covers publications, such as journals and conferences, from ASCE.
- National Technical Reports Library (NTRL) (UCB Access Only) Contains reports from the National Technical Information Service, with full text of government funded research.